I personally believe each one of us has a life soundtrack.
A handful of tracks that represent significant life moments, attitudes or moods.
While the soundtrack would theoretically change over time, I've compiled a list of songs I think best fit my personality and current life situation.
1) Dream On - Aerosmith
2) Boderline - Alison Krauss and Union Station
3) Turn Up the Radio - Autograph
4) Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie
5) Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue
6) California Love - 2Pac and Dr. Dre
7) Round and Round - RATT
8) Hysteria - Def Leppard
9) We've Only Just Begun - The Carpenters
10) Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
Do you have a life soundtrack? Do our songs intersect?