It's Thanksgiving, and today I'd like you to feast on some truly tough meat. Yep, a very special countdown of the worst Glam Metal songs of all time. Remember lists such as this one are highly personal, so I can't wait for feedback.
Here's some turkeys (in no real order):
10. (You Want to) Make a Memory - Bon Jovi from the album Lost Highway
9. Up for Breakfast - Van Halen from the album Best of Both Worlds
8. Beth - KISS from the album Destroyer
7. When the Children Cry - White Lion from the album Pride
6. Frehley's Comet (yes, the whole album!) - Ace Frehley
5. Honestly - Stryper from the album To Hell with the Devil
4. Balls to the Wall - Accept from the album of the same name
3. Since I Don't Have You - Guns n' Roses from the album The Spaghetti Incident
2. Into the Fire - Dokken from the album Tooth and Nail
1. Goodbye - Def Leppard from the album Euphoria
So, what do you think of these selections? Did I include one of your favorite songs of my list on bad tunes? Be sure to tell me your list of 10 worst glam songs.