This one is for my girl Hollpass!
It's time to list your favorite song lyrics - preferably one specific line.
Here are my all time faves:
1) "So we took our dreams, ran like hell/Lived our youth from the wishing well" - "Danger" by Motley Crue
2) "Well it looks like the road to heaven/But it feels like the road to hell/When I knew which side my bread was buttered/I took the knife as well" - "Freedom 90" by George Michael
3) "I just had to let it go/Took all the pennies I had/Threw 'em in the wishing well/And I wish you well" - "Down Incognito" by Winger
4) "Today was the day for action/Leave my bed to kill instead/Why should it happen?" - "Draft Morning" by the Byrds
5) "Like gasoline you wanna pump me/And leave me when you get your fill" - "Unskinny Bop" by Poison
Obviously I have a lot more favorite lyrics. The selections above are pretty random out of my list. A mix of Glam, pop and war protest for you on this Thursday.
It's all you: what are some of your favorite lyrics?