I despise Wal-Mart. Basically I regard the company as an evil empire that I am sometimes forced to enter out of dire necessity. So, KISS will release Sonic Boom on October 6 exclusively through Wal-Mart.
Here's the rub - Wal-Mart stores across the country are about to roll out so-called KISS Korners with a lot of crap I want. Sadly.
So what sort of KISS crap will Wal-Mart offer Glam lovers like me? Here's a list (courtesy of Blabbermouth):
* KISS "Sonic Boom" CD/DVD package - $12
* KISS T-shirts - $5
* Four select KISS Mr. Potato Head collectibles (The Demon, The
Spaceman, The Catman and The Starchild) - $10
* KISS fleece blanket - $10
* KISS M&M candies (7 oz. bags - Limited Edition) - $6
* KISS catalog CDs such as "Dressed to Kill", "Destroyer", "Love Gun" and "Very Best of Kiss" — $5 - $9
* KISS makeup kits, masks and wigs (select Wal-Mart stores*) - $5
I want the CD/DVD combo, a T-shirt and the M&Ms for sure. M&Ms are my favorite candy, so I'll get swept away in the KISS hype. Gotta say that six bucks a bag is a bit steep for some basic candy, but oh well. The T-shirt is dirt cheap, so I guess it evens out.
So will you hunt down a KISS Korner?