1. Concert ticket prices will fall slightly but the cost of merchandise will soar higher.
2. M3 rock festival will expand to two days.
3. A random Glam band will reunite and rock us all. Autograph anyone?
4. The new SIXX:AM album will be amazing but the music press and other hipsters will completely ignore the record.
5. Whitesnake will play Rocklahoma, but the rest of the fest will be programmed modern.
Bonus: Steven Tyler will be awesome on Ameican Idol and we'll all be shocked.
So, what are your predictions for music in 2011?