It's the last day of 2007. Time for champagne and resolutions.
Not surprising, most of my resolutions revolve around this website. In 2008, I would like to:
1) Increase my interviews. I'm proud of my interviews from this past year, but I want to land some higher profile artists.
2) Increase my Rocklahoma coverage. This could be exhausting because 2007 about killed me, but I think it can be done with a little planning.
3) Expand my brand. I want the Bring Back Glam! name more widely known. I'm not 100% sure how to make that happen, but I'm sure I'll need your help.
4) Attend more shows and write more reviews.
5) Continue breaking news reporting. I love breaking stories, so that means constant cultivation of sources.
Finally, I want to thank all of you for reading and commenting in 2007. I also love hearing from you, either here on the site or via email. It's always great to get your opinions about music and suggestions of new music I may have overlooked. Thanks for making 2007 more successful - and fun - than I ever imagined.