Since yesterday's list of real turkeys seemed to ruffle some feathers, I thought I might as well stir the pot a little more. In America, today is known as "Black Friday." It's one of the biggest shopping days of the year, signaling the start of the holiday spending season.
Instead of negative, we'll swing back positive and create a ten song playlist to stay motivated in the shopping frenzy. Without further adieu, here's my picks for the ten Metal tunes with the quickest tempo to keep you fighting all the way to the cash registers.
10. Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue from the album of the same name
9. Runnin' with the Devil - Van Halen from their self-titled debut
8. Bitch is Back - L.A. Guns from the self-titled debut
7. Queen Obscene/69 Shots - Crashdiet from the album Rest in Sleaze
6. Peace Sells - Megadeth from the album Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?
5. Scream & Shout - Dirty Penny from the self-titled debut
4. Enemy in Me - Vains of Jenna from the album Viva La Bands Vol. II
3. Fuel - Metallica from the album Reload
2. Creepshow - Skid Row from the album Slave to the Grind
1. Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold from the album Waking the Fallen
So, do you agree that this list offers the best in speed, best in bass, best in vibrato? If not, tell me why and feel free to create your own shopping playlist. Good luck out there - I'm hitting the stores at 4 a.m.!